Due diligence inspection by TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS through our cooperation partner in Egypt NES (Near East Services) was carried out at the Arabian Oils, Grains and Chemicals Complex
( AFOFCO) Terminal in Aladabiya port at the Suez City, Red Sea – Egypt
The Inspection activities cover the following:
- Record the current status of the terminal
- Assessment of the installation’s condition
- Site survey to check plant functioning and related auxiliaries
- Installation check
- Check and review of the maintenance records and previous inspection records
- Health and safety check and evaluation
- Quality mechanism check and verification
- Environmental check and verification
TÜV AUSTRIA HELLAS is gaining a considerable leading position in the Egyptian market through its local partner offices based in Cairo – Egypt offering to the local market the wide range of its portfolio in products and management systems certification as well as in industrial and infrastructure inspection such as Mineral, Agri, and Weighbridges at the main leading ports in Egypt.
Nowadays, the name of TÜV AUSTRIA in Egypt is synonymous with the highest technical competence, impartiality and high credibility.