Upon the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Explain the purpose of conducting a PFMEA.
• Explain the methodology of the AIAG-VDA PFMEA process
• Use the 5 Ts to plan and prepare for a PFMEA study
• Work though each step of the 7 steps for conducting a PFMEA.
• Use the PFMEA Analysis Worksheet to document the results of the study.
• Use the results of a PFMEA to trigger continuous improvement.
• Lesson 1 | Why Conduct PFMEAs
• Lesson 2 | Brief History of FMEAs
• Lesson 3 | Overview of the PFMEA Process
• Lesson 4 | System Analysis (Steps 1, 2 & 3)
• Lesson 5 | Failure Analysis and Risk Mitigation (Steps 4, 5 & 6)
• Lesson 6 | Communication (Step 7)
• Lesson 7 | Case Studies
• Presentation of good practice examples by experts and student
• Concepts, Techniques and Sharing Practical Experience
• Brainstorming (Perception Activity)
• Visual Aid (Videos Simulation)
• Case Studies, Self-Questioner and Real-World Scenarios
• Interactive Quizzes
• Large Group Discussion
Participants will be provided a booklet containing a copy of the presentation used in training, along with other useful materials
This Training Course is assessed by a multiple-choice open book assessment by end of training day. A score of 70% on the final exam is necessary to get course certificate. Upon successful completion of the exam, the participant will receive a Certificate of Completion from NES.
NES has qualified and expert surveyors, engineers, chemists, auditors & trainers responsible for the company.
Our team has big experience at different fields to gain customer confidence and satisfactions at the Arab Republic of Egypt Gulf & Middle East Area.
• Teamwork based on a competitive spirit
• Credibility to guarantee our results
• Innovation to seek out the best methods
• Dedication to customer needs and desire
Our training solutions are developed by subject matter experts to help organizations and individuals improve personal competence and skills – core enablers of sustainable business development and competitive advantage.
Our Solutions meets the learning needs of wide Varity of Global Industries and subject areas,
Our Courses cover Quality and safety Improvement, Compliance, Sustainability, Health & Safety, Risk Management, Business Management Development, Functional and Industrial Training.