ISO 27001 CERTIFICATION
ISO 27001 is the de facto international standard for the security and protection of an organization’s information. The purpose of the standard is to ensure that the company maintains the confidentiality, integrity and availability of its information, for all parties concerned, both internally and externally.
It ensures that all information can be taken into account, in its various forms, as well as the risks associated with its disclosure.
Who Is it Addressed To?
In accordance with the requirements of ISO 27001, the information security management system can be implemented by all types of businesses, irrespective of the sector they are active in, that wish to eliminate threats that may compromise the availability, integrity and confidentiality of their information. EUROCERT has audited a wide range of companies, such as banks, call centers, graphics and printing companies, IT companies, etc.
What Are the Certification Benefits?
- The company becoming aware of the risks that the information related to them is exposed to;
- Information security and reduction of the risk of the information being compromised through appropriate checks;
- A feeling of trust throughout the business due to its commitment to manage information security;
- Obtaining an objective, independent and expert opinion on the system’s adequacy and compliance;
- Objective proof of the organization’s commitment regarding the management of information security;
- International recognition and validity of the ISO 27001 certificate.