ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
ISO 9001 specifies the general requirements for development, implement and improvement of a organization’s operation, with the aim of satisfying customer requirements. It can be applied by any organization to improve its performance, regardless of size or the field of activity.
The management quality standard is the most widely used standard in the world. The standard’s fundamental principles are:
- Customer focus
- People engagement
- A process approaches
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management with interested parties
Following the ANNEX SL structure, ISO 9001 introduces new concepts, such as risk assessment and satisfaction of the needs and expectations of the interested parties, and it can be combined during its application or certification with other standards that follow the same structure, such as ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 27001.
What Are the Certification Benefits?
ISO 9001 application and certification adds value to an organization through:
- Enhancing customer confidence that the product and/or service provided satisfies the mutually agreed requirements as well as the applicable laws and regulations.
- Reducing operating costs through efficient operation and increased productivity.
- Increasing satisfaction of current and future needs of both customers and interested parties (employees, stakeholders and social environment).
- The implementation of continual improvement, with the aim of continually improving the organization’s activities.
- Creating a competitive advantage and attracting new customers and investors in international markets.
- Improving the performance of the organization’s corporate results, in combination with the required resources, to maintain its competitiveness in the global economic environment.