Upon the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Develop awareness about the BRC global standard and its requirements.
• have a full understanding of all requirements and strategies for successful Implementation.
• Assess the design, implementation and improvement to the requirements of the BRC
• know how to prepare evidence needed to satisfy the BRC Global Standards Requirement during an audit.
• History of BRC certification
• BRC Overview
• Senior Management Commitment and Continual Improvement
• Food Safety Plan-HACCP
• Food Safety and Quality Management System
• Site Standards
• Product Control
• Process Control
• Grading Scheme
• Lectures and Power Point Presentation
• Case Studies, Self-Questioner and Real-World Scenarios
• Concepts, Techniques and Sharing Practical Experience
• Visual Aid (Videos Simulation)