Upon the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 22000 audit
• Describe the purpose of an FSMS, of FSMS standards, of management system audits and of third-party certification
• Understand the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an FSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO/IEC 17021, where appropriate).
• Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an FSMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22000 in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 22003 including ISO/IEC 17021, where appropriate)
• Apply the concept of product and process risk to audit findings
• The purpose and business benefits of an FSMS, auditing and third-party certification
• The requirements of ISO 22000 in the context of an FSMS audit
• The auditor’s role in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on FSMS audits in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO 22003 and ISO 17021
• Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, process management & leadership
• Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
• Build stakeholder confidence by leading audit activities in line with the latest requirements
• General introduction
• FSMS management principles, vocabulary and ISO 22000 requirements
• Stage 1 audit (including document review)
• Audit planning
• Process auditing and audit skills
• Writing NC reports and audit reporting
• UnderstandingISO22000Requirements for assessments/Audit process
• Audit Planning/Techniques
• Practical Auditing
• Audit Reporting/Corrective Actions
• Audit Follow Up
• Lectures and Power Point Presentation
• Case Studies, Self-Questioner and Real-World Scenarios
• Concepts, Techniques and Sharing Practical Experience
• Exercises & Workshops
Participants who score 70% and above in both the continuous assessment and written examination will be issued a certificate, while the others will be issued a certificate of attendance.
There is written test on each of the competency units in turn on Days 2, 3 and 4. Detailed exam instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed “Competent” for each competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test.
NES. has qualified and expert surveyors, engineers, chemists, auditors & trainers responsible for the company.
Our team has big experience at different fields to gain customer confidence and satisfactions at the Arab Republic of Egypt Gulf & Middle East Area.
• Teamwork based on a competitive spirit
• Credibility to guarantee our results
• Innovation to seek out the best methods
• Dedication to customer needs and desire
Our training solutions are developed by subject matter experts to help organizations and individuals improve personal competence and skills – core enablers of sustainable business development and competitive advantage.
Our Solutions meets the learning needs of wide Varity of Global Industries and subject areas,
Our Courses cover Quality and safety Improvement, Compliance, Sustainability, Health & Safety, Risk Management, Business Management Development, Functional and Industrial Training