The adoption of a BCMS is intended to help an organization to continually improve its business continuity performance, fulfil legal and other requirements, and achieve its business continuity objectives. An internal audit program is one of 4 key assurance processes within an effective BCMS. By attending this course, you will benefit by learning and developing the skills necessary to conduct audits with various objectives, including assessing an organization’s ability to achieve its intended outcomes.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the implementation and effectiveness of processes based on ISO 22301:2019.
Upon the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Initiate the audit
• Prepare audit activities
• Conduct audit activities
• Prepare and distribute the audit report
• Complete the audit
• Follow-up corrective actions and ‘close-out’
• Recognize the generic internal auditing requirements of management system standards with which you will be expected to comply. This will include the meanings and intention of certification criteria and associated methodologies, techniques or tools
• Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
• How to ensure an effective BCMS is implemented that meets the requirements of ISO 22301:2019
• What techniques and methods can be used in order to effectively implement an ISO 22301:2019 framework in readiness for certification
• develop an implementation plan and develop the required processes and associated documentation.
• Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 22301:2019 audit activities
• The requirements of an ISO 22301:2019 audit
NES-EURO CERT Partner has qualified and expert surveyors, engineers, chemists, auditors & trainers responsible for the company.
Our team has big experience at different fields to gain customer confidence and satisfactions at the Arab Republic of Egypt Gulf & Middle East Area.
Our training solutions are developed by subject matter experts to help organizations and individuals improve personal competence and skills – core enablers of sustainable business development and competitive advantage.
Our Solutions meets the learning needs of wide Varity of Global Industries and subject areas,
Our Courses cover Quality and safety Improvement, Compliance, Sustainability, Health & Safety, Risk Management, Business Management Development, Functional and Industrial Training.