BRC FOOD CERTIFICATION
- Fruits, vegetables, nuts
- Prepared fruit, vegetables, nuts
- Dairy, liquid egg
- Ready meals and sandwiches, ready-to-eat desserts
- Low/high acid in cans/glass
- Alcoholic drinks and fermented/brewed products
- Dried foods and ingredients
- Breakfast cereals and snacks
- Oils and fats
- is a guarantee for clients, consumers and other interested parties of the Organization’s ability to consistently provide safe food.
- is a guarantee for the client that the product provided satisfies the mutually agreed requirements as well as the applicable legal and regulatory provisions on food safety.
- is internationally recognized, creates a competitive advantage, and attracts new customers and investors in international markets.
- creates a competitive advantage for concluding new collaboration agreements with large retail chains (supermarkets).
- enables certificated companies to appear in the publicly available part of the BRC Global Standards Directory, allowing recognition of their achievements and use of a logo for marketing purposes
- It is GFSI benchmarked scheme
IT IS TIME TO WORK WITH US
TOGETHER WE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD