Upon the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO14001 audit
• Interpret ISO14001 requirements for the audit
• Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real Value
• Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, process management & leadership
• Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
• Build stakeholder confidence by leading audit activities in line with the latest requirements
• Understand the roles & responsibilities of the auditor.
• Apply ISO 19011 definitions, Concepts & Guidelines.
• Recognize the principles practices and types of audits.
• Conduct all phases of Internal Audit.
• Prepare and presents effective reports.
• How to plan audits
• Conduct audit team selection
• Initiate the audit and conducting open meetings
• Understand audit team responsibilities
• Communicate effectively during the team.
• Conduct onsite activities
• Prepare audit conclusions
• Conduct closing meeting
• Report audit result
• General introduction
• EMS management principles, vocabulary and ISO 14001 requirements
• Stage 1 audit (including document review)
• Audit planning
• Process auditing and audit skills
• Writing NC reports and audit reporting
• UnderstandingISO140001:2015Requirementsfor assessments/Audit process
• Audit Planning/Techniques
• Practical Auditing
• Audit Reporting/Corrective Actions
• Audit Follow Up
• Lectures and Power Point Presentation
• Case Studies, Self-Questioner and Real-World Scenarios
• Concepts, Techniques and Sharing Practical Experience
• Exercises & Workshops
There is written (On-site) test on each of the competency units in turn on Days 2, 3 ,4 & 5. Onsite Detailed exam on day 6 instructions will be provided. Certificates of Attainment in each competency unit will be provided for students who are deemed “Competent” for each competency unit. Certificates of attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test(s), and students will be given the opportunity to retake the test.
NES has qualified and expert surveyors, engineers, chemists, auditors & trainers responsible for the company.
Our team has big experience at different fields to gain customer confidence and satisfactions at the Arab Republic of Egypt Gulf & Middle East Area.
• Teamwork based on a competitive spirit
• Credibility to guarantee our results
• Innovation to seek out the best methods
• Dedication to customer needs and desire
Our training solutions are developed by subject matter experts to help organizations and individuals improve personal competence and skills – core enablers of sustainable business development and competitive advantage.
Our Solutions meets the learning needs of wide Varity of Global Industries and subject areas,
Our Courses cover Quality and safety Improvement, Compliance, Sustainability, Health & Safety, Risk Management, Business Management Development, Functional and Industrial Training