The objective of this training is to provide participants with an understanding of the additional requirements regarding FSSC22000/TS determines the system, process and product-related general requirements for the production of goods that are identified with the SAS quality label.
This training is for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of FAMS. If you plan to complete other training you will receive during this course the knowledge and understanding upon which to build auditing skills.
• Course Introduction
• Key features of Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 version 5.1
• Benefits of FSSC 22000 v5.1 certification
• Structure and principal requirements in ISO 22000
• Purpose of ISO 22002-1 & ISO 22002-4, its content and the interrelation with ISO 22000 and the additional requirements of FSSC
• The role management systems and internal audits play in helping business manage their risks
• How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
• How to carry out your audits using LRQA’s 6 Stage Approach
• To gather objective evidence through utilizing key audit skills observation, interviewing and sampling
• To evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity effectiveness and improvement opportunities.
• To report findings accurately
• The requirement for what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
• How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
• Lectures and Power Point Presentation
• Case Studies, Self-Questioner and Visual Aid (Videos Simulations)
• NES has qualified and expert surveyors, engineers, chemists, auditors & trainers responsible for the company.
• Our team has big experience at different fields to gain customer confidence and satisfactions at the Arab Republic of Egypt Gulf & Middle East Area.
• Teamwork based on a competitive spirit
• Credibility to guarantee our results
• Innovation to seek out the best methods
• Dedication to customer needs and desire
Our Solutions meets the learning needs of wide Varity of Global Industries and subject areas,
Our Courses cover Quality and safety Improvement, Compliance, Sustainability, Health & Safety, Risk Management, Business Management Development, Functional and Industrial Training