Upon the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Have an overview of HACCP.
• Interpret hazards and their controls.
• Interpret prerequisite program and auditing skills
• Interpret Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and preliminary steps to HACCP.
• Interpret and apply the seven key principles of the HACCP program Practices.
• At the end of the course attendees will stablish their own hygiene check list by themselves through on job training that will implement within EURO CERT. expert.
• Overview of (PRP) / HACCP
• Overview of Hazards
• Prerequisite programs
• Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Preliminary Steps to HACCP
• Seven Key Principles of the HACCP Program
o Conduct Hazard Analysis
o Determine critical control point
o Determine the critical limits for each critical control point
o Establishing monitoring procedure
o Determine the corrective action in case of any deviation
o Establish verification planning
o Keep documents & Records
• HACCP Workshops and case studies
• Lectures and Power Point Presentation
• Case Studies, Self-Questioner and Real World Scenarios
• Concepts, Techniques and Sharing Practical Experience
• Visual Aid (Videos Simulation)
• This course is assessed by 1 Hour multiple-choice assessment by end of the training.
• Trainees will receive A4 Certificate from NES.
NES has qualified and expert surveyors, engineers, chemists, auditors & trainers responsible for the company.
Our team has big experience at different fields to gain customer confidence and satisfactions at the Arab Republic of Egypt Gulf & Middle East Area.
• Teamwork based on a competitive spirit
• Credibility to guarantee our results
• Innovation to seek out the best methods
• Dedication to customer needs and desire
Our training solutions are developed by subject matter experts to help organizations and individuals improve personal competence and skills – core enablers of sustainable business development and competitive advantage.
Our Solutions meets the learning needs of wide Varity of Global Industries and subject areas,
Our Courses cover Quality and safety Improvement, Compliance, Sustainability, Health & Safety, Risk Management, Business Management Development, Functional and Industrial Training