Upon the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure.
• Describe the new requirements relating to context, leadership, planning, support and operation.
• Explain key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
• Communicate specific FSMS requirement changes from ISO 22000:2005
• Identify new and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 22000:2018
• Prepare, Conduct and follow up on ISO22000 audit activities
• Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO22000 audit
• Gain the skills to access an organization’s capability to manage its ISO22000
• Write a factual audit report and suggest corrective actions
– Day One & Day Two
• Gain an understanding of the HLS for food safety
• See how the HLS can be used with other management system standards
• Learn how to transition from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018, using ISO 22000:2018 as the basis for changes to the standard prior to the publication in 2018
• Identify areas that need to change in your current FSMS
• Inform others about the requirements of ISO 22000:2018
– Day Three:
• The guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO19011:2018
• The application to these guidelines to auditing an ISO22000
o Initiate the audit
o Prepare audit activities
o Conduct audit activities
o Prepare and distribute the audit report
o Complete the audit
o Audit follow up
• all delegates will be divided into groups each team (4 delegates per group) and each day we will interact Two groups (Group will act as an audit team and other will watch for half the day and then switching groups) will be coached using a factual cases studies for the following points:
o Conducted a real audit according to implemented management system (Documents, Procedures, Manual)
o Stablish a check list and then review it within the group.
o Review and conducting the findings, Observation and Non-Conformities.
o Implementing Root-cause analysis would investigate by the auditees.
o Corrective action review had taken by the auditee.
o How to follow up and close out non-conformities.
o Implementing an audit report and follow up
• Lectures and Power Point Presentation
• Case Studies, Self-Questioner and Real World Scenarios
• Concepts, Techniques and Sharing Practical Experience
• Visual Aid (Videos Simulation)
• Coaching & on-Job Training Techniques